Looking for Wendy Huggy

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Her Last Day....... April 7th 1982


She called her Grandmother from Clearwater Mall said she met someone there..... but that she was going to the beach with her friends.....
  • Were you at the Clearwater Mall that day on April 7th, 1982?
  • Did you see the person Wendy met at the mall?
  • Do you have information about this person?
  • Do you recall seeing Wendy at the Mall that day?
  • Are you the person Wendy met at the Mall?

She was due to meet some friends at the Beach (Clearwater?)

  • Were you one of the friends Wendy was supposed to meet?
  • Did she ever come to the beach to meet you?
  • Did she contact you in anyway to say she wouldn't be coming?
  • Did anyone else NOT show up that day?
  • How was Wendy feeling?

Are you a long lost friend of Wendy? Can you answer any of these questions about Wendy?

  • Was she worried or depressed about something?
  • Had she recently broken up with a boyfriend?
  • Had she recently lost her job?
  • Had she recently had a falling out with a family member?
  • Did she use drugs or drink alcohol excessively?
  • What was her closest circle of friends like?


Were you a friend of Wendy's from Chicago? Can you help us understand the reason that Wendy moved to Florida to live with her Paternal Grandparents?

  • What her demeanor was?
  • Was she worried or depressed about something?
  • Why did she decide to move to Florida?
  • What type of employment did she have?
  • What was she like in High School?
  • Had she recently had a falling out with a family member?
  • Did she use drugs or drink alcohol excessively?
  • What were her likes.... and dislikes?
  • What were her hobbies??

Some Background on the case........
Wendy lived in Chicago Illinois with her paternal grandparents..... prior to August 1981 when she moved to Holiday Florida to live with her maternal grandparents. Neither Wendy nor her grandmother contacted Wendy's father about the move or her arrival in Florida. Wendy's parents experienced an ugly divorce and neither side was/is communicating with the other.

6 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WERE IS YOUR INFO. COMING FROM? HER FATHER WHO DID NOT SUPPORT HER? SHE DID NOT LIVE WITH HER PATERNAL GRANDPARENTS BUT WITH HER MATERNAL. WENDY'S MOTHER WORKED VERY HARD TO SUPPORT HER CHILDREN AND WAS NOT NEGLECTFUL! DON'T YOU THINK THE EX-HUSBAND NEEDS TO BE CHECKED OUT A LITTLE MORE CLOSLY REGARDING HIS WEREABOUTS AND ALABIES? HAMLET-HOW DO YOU KNOW WENDY AND WERE ARE YOU GETTING THIS INFO.?

 
At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wendys father could not be contacted becasue he was too busy running and hiding from child suppoet payments.as he did most of wendys life. he did not see her from age 3 to age 12, visited her a few times over six month period, and vanished again..he still owes several thousand dollars for wendy..this money would go into a fund towards her search at this point.

 
At 11:06 PM, Blogger Robert huggy said...

This is Wendy's father where are any of you getting your information I paid $50.00 a week to
Susan till Wendy was married and I never was hiding from anyone I still have every money order receipt. But I don't have to prove anything to anyone yes I didn't see Wendy from 1969 till Wendy was 12 because I could never pinpoint where Susan was at any point in time and I never knew where Wendy was Susan contacted when Wendy was 12 she told me then she thought it was time I saw Wendy again

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger Robert huggy said...

As long as I'm commenting here now let's start from the the day I last saw Wendy she had gone to my parents house because she was afraid of her husband of one week she wanted to go to fla to get away from him my mother gave Wendy $500.00 and that week my sister drove Wendy to the airport that was the last I ever heard from Wendy when I inquired from my sister if she heard if Wendy arrived in fla I was told that we died grandparents in fla never saw her that Wendy never arrived in fla Wendy was in fla almost a year befor she went missing according to what fla police told me but I never knew till about 1983 that she was living in fla all that time the family in fla lead me
To believe Wendy never made it to fla
I happened to walk past Susan walking in Chicago she was pushing my a baby buggy with a red haired baby about two years old when I attempted to talk to Susan she yelled something
About if I had only given Wendy $5.00 she would be alive today then walked away at a fast pace that is the first I verve heard of Wendy from Susan or Susan's parents after that I went to the social security office with Wendy's
SS number they could not give
Me information but they did tell me her number was being used by another name but due to privacy law they cloud not tell me the name
Since that time I have in contact with fla detectives on Wendy's case I have even spoke with the lady detective who was on tv 48 hours with the case I have been a
Part of Wendy's Story since I first
Heard about it now there is the truth whether Antony out there believes it or not
I really don't care I KNOW THE
TRUTH

 
At 4:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Half of your posts have this error, she was last seen at Countryside Mall not the Clearwater Mall. The police info below is correct, all of you other posts are not.

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I hope they question her husband. Also, the police should check out the guest list of all hotels/lodges in the city at that time to zero on on suspects.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home