Looking for Wendy Huggy

Friday, August 19, 2005

Missing Person




Wendy Lee Huggy
Above: Huggy, circa 1982; Below: Age-progression at age 39 (circa 2004)

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance
Missing Since: April 7, 1982 from Clearwater, Florida
Classification: Non-Family Abduction
Date Of Birth: July 21, 1965
Age: 16 years old (at time of disappearance)
Height and Weight: 5'9, 110 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: Brown hair, brown eyes. Huggy has a circular-shaped dog bite scar on the outer center of her left thigh. She may use the last name Freeman.
Details of Disappearance:
Huggy was last seen at a family member's residence in Patrician Apartments on Nursery Road and Belcher Road in Clearwater, Florida on April 7, 1982. She was supposed to receive a car ride to the Countryside Mall from an unidentified male friend known only as Don. She apparently also planned to spend the day at the beach with a group of acquaintances. Huggy was scheduled to return home later in the evening. She has never been heard from again. Huggy resided in Holiday, Florida at the time of her 1982 disappearance. Authorities exhumed the body of an unidentified female in Tampa, Florida in June 2001, hoping that they would be able to identify Huggy. The woman had been tied to a concrete block and dumped in the ocean off of Anna Maria Island in Florida in 1982. Huggy's dental records did not match the victim and her case remains unsolved. If you have any information on Wendy's disappearance or saw Wendy prior to her disappearance please contact the owner of this blog. Any information you may be able to contribute will be appreciated.
Investigating Agency:
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Florida Department Of Law Enforcement 888-356-4774
~OR ~
Pasco County Sheriff's Department 727-844-7755

7 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if anyone can help me reach the writer of this "wendy huggy crying in the wind" story please email me @ exjetbunny@comcast.net i have CORRECT information for her.

 
At 1:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why does everyhing stop at 2005?I'm just an old friend we went to middle school together I was trying to find her for alittle reunion and I find out this horrible thing has happened to her. My heart goes out to her family. I'm just a old friend and since I found out she been missing for so many many years I have lost a lot of sleep.please write me back and tell me she is alright now.

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I am the detective investigating Wendy's disappearance if anyone has any information please contact me at the Pasco Sheriff's Office (727) 847-5878 ext. 7473 or lschoneman@pascosheriff.org.

 
At 2:43 AM, Blogger Robert huggy said...

This is Wendy's father. Ok anonymous you tell me the right information I would like to know it
You seem to think you know everything so tell me I'll prove you wrong you can't even use your
Name that tells me you don't know what anything of what happened in this situation

 
At 2:47 AM, Blogger Robert huggy said...

My
Last comment is directed at ex jet bunny I did not see the email address till after I published the comment

 
At 3:02 AM, Blogger Robert huggy said...

r_huggy@yahoo.com I will be happy to answer
Reasonable questions on this story from my prospective as the father of Wendy lee Huggy

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger Meh said...

She looks like britney spears

 

Post a Comment

<< Home